Hi, I’m Karen Cioffi and want to thank you for taking the time to check out this page. I hope you liked my PowToon animation. I love these quick and easy little marketing tools
If you’re here, chances are you just wrote a book, are in the process of writing a book, or are thinking of writing a book and want to know how it all works. Or, you may have a couple of books under your belt, but need to tweak your marketing efforts to produce better results. Whichever the status of your book writing, you’re in the right place.
OR, YOU MAY BE a freelance writer or home business owner – the marketing is pretty much all the same . . .
You Absolutely, Positively Need an Optimized Website and Online Platform . . . and I can Show You How to Do It.
To help you on your platform and book marketing / information product marketing journey, I created specific ebooks and ecourses.
(While this page focuses on the author platform, it’s pertinent to your writing and home business platform also)
In a world that’s connected every second of the day, and that has more and more businesses and individuals vying for online visibility and customers, you need an edge . . . you need knowledge. You need something that will create a flickering light that will grow into a bigger and bigger flaming torch. You need the know-how to bring you, your books (products), and your website to the attention of the search engines and the world.
This is the essence of my ebooks/ecourses.
Here are some questions you might ask yourself?
1. Do you have a marketing strategy?
2. Do you have a website?
3. Does your site have the needed elements to make it effective?
4. Do you know what article marketing is?
5. Are your marketing strategies focused on increasing visibility and traffic?
6. Do you know how to attract visitors?
7. Do you know what SEO is? Do you know how to use it effectively?
8. Do you have an opt-in on your site?
9. Do you have a mailing list? Do you know why you need one?
10. Do you know how to use PayPal to sell your products?
11. Do you know how to present a webinar?
12. Do you know how to plan and implement a virtual book tour?
13. Do you know how to create a press release?
14. Do you know about email marketing and newsletters?
15. Do you know how to use social networks?
I’ve been there and learned the ropes (and am still learning – it’s an ongoing process). Now, I teach others how to navigate marketing’s sometimes murky and confusing waters.
Here’s a list of some of my Online Platform and Book Marketing eBooks and eCourses:
This last item is a 10 week e-course that focuses on ‘what you need’ and ‘what you need to do’ to create and build your online platform and go on to create a product information business.
For Testimonials click HERE:
You can also check out my Slideshare Presentation:
While You’re Here, Be Sure to Join The Writing World – get ‘visibility and authority building’ writing and marketing information along with updates on instructional webinars. It’s all free! Just fill in the box:
To find out what this newsletter has to offer and how it will help you in your writing and marketing efforts, click the link: The Writing World.
Sign-up today and get:
How to Create an Optimized Website:
3 Essential Author/Writer Website Elements and 9 Must-Have Pages